Sorry but we have had to close again in light of the latest COVID restrictions announced by the UK Government to take effect from 31 December 2020. We look forward to seeing you again when things improve. Take Care and all the best, Annie.
Minimizing Risk of Transmission at Annie’s B&B
We have designed our policy and procedures in line with government guidelines to ensure as far as possible the safety of everyone visiting or working at Annie’s B&B during and after the Coronavirus Pandemic. This should be read in conjunction with the Guest Information provided in each Guest Room and it forms an appendix to it.
We have completed the Visit England ‘We’re Good to Go’ Industry Standard safety assessment based on the robust procedures we have put in place to keep us all as safe as possible. Below are a sample of these: –
Guest Rooms on offer
To better facilitate social distancing, we are only offering 2 of our 4 guest rooms.
To better facilitate social distancing, parking on our forecourt is confined to one vehicle only on a first come first served basis. There is however free parking on our road.
Arrival of Guests
- All door handles are disinfected daily as are the stair bannisters and both doorbells.
- I will greet you at the front door at the time we agreed but we can’t shake hands and wherever possible, we must remain at least one metre apart but preferably two.
- There are signs in the hall and stairwell to remind us.
- Hand sanitising gel is located in the hallway for your use every time you enter and exit the building and always before and after being in the Breakfast Room.
- I will give you a room and a front door key both of which will have been sanitised.
- The balance of your payment which is due on arrival should be paid by BACS or by my debiting the same card you used to pay the deposit; cash cannot be accepted.
Your Accommodation and En-suite
- Before your arrival, your accommodation will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised including all touchpoints, handles, light switches, window catches, hair dryer, surfaces, soft furnishings, furniture, Guest information folder, coat hangers, kettle, TV remote, taps, soap dispensers, toilet seat, shower screens etc.
- Unless anyone in your party has COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, your room will be serviced every day during your stay (i.e. rubbish removed, provisions replaced as required) but only cleaned every other day to reduce the possibility of cross infection between guest rooms.
Social distancing & Facial Coverings
- Where possible, please allow a two-metre gap between yourself and others whilst in the B&B and do not pass on the stairs, using instead landings or the hallway to allow others to pass.
- Unless the Government Guidelines alter, we will not be advocating the wearing of masks within the B&B but any guest, visitor or cleaner who wishes to, may do so.
- On the day of your arrival, please book an available breakfast time slot between 7am and 9.15am and place your order for the following day.
- Table service only and you will have the same table throughout your stay which only your party will use.
- Tables, chairs, mats, and crockery are cleaned and sanitised immediately after each day’s use.
- The windows will be open to ensure good ventilation.
- The check-out time is 10.30am.
- Before leaving, please report any problems, breakages or accidental spills.
- Please leave your windows open before departing.
Your Wellbeing and Responsibilities
- If anyone in your party feels ill in the 48 hours before you are due to arrive, please tell us immediately and don’t check in. We will re-schedule your stay.
- If anyone in your party feels unwell during your stay, please contact us straight away and make arrangements to return home immediately in private transport. If you are too ill to travel, we will contact an appropriate health care professional for advice, and you must self-isolate until advised otherwise. Payment will be required for any additional facilities extended to you.
- If anyone in your party feels unwell and tests positive within 14 days after your stay, please tell us immediately so that we can take the appropriate steps to protect subsequent guests.
- If anyone on the premises has symptoms which could possibly be COVID-19, we will immediately close the B&B for self-isolation until the test results are known.
- Although we are doing all that we can to minimise the risks of contracting COVID-19, please understand that not all risk can be eliminated during the pandemic. As guests increase their contact with others, this carries a responsibility to take appropriate measures such as frequent hand washing to minimise the risk of transmission.
Contacting us during your stay
If there is a problem during your stay, and you can’t find me on the premises you can contact us by phone 01983 291306 or email email@example.com